New Karts, New series, New Challenges
Starts Friday 11th January 2013
Every Friday night we run Friday Night Challenge so Come Race Your Mates on the 1100m Le Mans circuit in our awesome Schumacher Race karts.
- Up to 100 drivers in a Nitro Charged night of fast action
- Latest designed Euro speced Schumacher Race Karts
- 1,100 metre International Standard Le Mans track
- Awesome Atmosphere & Great Competition
Latest Kart2000 Software allows us to provide split second timing with printed results and emailed reports at the end of each nights racing.
Only *$88.00per driver (a saving of $9.00 on usual prices)
- You receive 4 races per night with the fastest drivers from each group progressing to the *Super Final (*subject to available time)
- Race 1 starts at 7.00pm with registration open from 6pm.
- Lap Times are printed at the completion of each race and also emailed to drivers
Call 38262255 for sales or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
The Friday night Challenge is on from
Friday 11th January 2013 to Friday the 22nd November 2013.
All drivers must be at least 16 years of age & 1600mm tall & you will need to be wearing enclosed footwear
* Due to popularity pre-paid bookings are recommended.
It’s One Hell of A Night Out!
N.B: In the event of a “rained out” evening, drivers will receive a rain out pass for their remaining races, valid for 4 weeks from date of issue and points for the evening will be calculated based on the last race completed by all drivers. Due to each event being a separate point scored race, these passes are not redeemable in future Friday Night or Team Challenge events and can be redeemed for public sessions only.