Go Karting Prices
Kingston Park Raceway offers the best go karting in Brisbane with real race driver experiences on a professionally presented race track. If you've raced indoors before and thought that was good you are going to love the speed and exhilaration you will experience on any of our 3 out door tracks
We are considered Australia’s largest and most technically advanced Go Kart Hire & Amusement venue. Our raceway has over 100 Go Karts and 3 great Go Kart Tracks to test a driver’s skills. Take a look at our extreme karting prices and check out the Le mans Kart Track which is 1100m long and built to full international go karting standards.
For more information on the School Holiday Program please contact our sales department on 3826 2255.
To help you make the best decision for karting in Brisbane you will find the karting prices on this page are divided into 4 categories which are based on the age of the drivers. We are sure that our different price ranges will help you to decide which category of xtreme karting you want to opt for.
With our unbeatable prices, we aim to fulfil the dream of many enthusiasts who are fond of Go Karting. So, see which of our price ranges suit you and get ready to have extreme karting fun at the raceway soon.
Extreme Karting and Best Go Karting Prices
See terms and conditions for specific details under which tickets are offered for sale. Please note that all tickets are sold on a per person basis and are not transferable. Take note of the specific driver requirements. All drivers will be required to hold a Kingston Park Raceway membership which $5.50 p/yr. Drivers with shoulder length or longer hair should note the long hair policy for karting. All tickets sold expire at close of business on the day of sale.
To ensure the safety of all guests we recommend anyone with a disability, injury or pre-existing medical condition discuss their individual requirements with our friendly customer service supervisors before riding the go karts or amusement rides.
Kingston Park Raceway is wheelchair accessible and is proud to be the only track in Australia that offers guests suffering impairment to the lower body a custom built hand control kart, which is available by appointment.
Safety is our main priority and we want to make sure that your day is filled with action packed excitement and patrons are reminded that all instructions given by the track marshals must be followed or the remainder of your go karting could be forfeited.
- Formula Karts and Predator Karts will all drive on the Monte Carlo Track
- However for safety reasons drivers in Formula Karts will not drive in the same sessions as drivers in Predator Karts
- The maximum number of Dual seat karts is 4 and the maximum number of single karts is 10 at any one time in any Indy Track session
- Please read the terms and conditions before buying rides
- Gold Coast karting enthusiasts have only a 35 min drive north to experience the true racing exhilaration in the powerful Schumacher karts around the 1100m out door circuit
- Brisbane karting enthusiasts have only a 30 min drive south along the M1 into Logan City were you will get to experience the true racing fun 1100m Le Mans out door circuit
R&BS Testimonial, Just wanted to send you a quick email to thank you for the great time we had today. Awesome Venue, Awesome Food, Awesome Time. Thanks Heaps!!!! Look forward to coming again…. Regards Laurence Jensen Finance Manager
R&BS | Experience.Excellence.Endurance.